The mission of the Jane Morgan Memorial Library is to provide quality materials and services which fulfill educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the entire community in an atmosphere that is welcoming, respectful, and professional.
- Amanda Wakeman, Library Director
- Phyllis Baumgartner, Library Assistant
- Seth Cupery, Library Assistant
- Elora Flack, Library Assistant
- Glen Williams, President and Village of Cambria Representative
- Judy Sjoedsma, Secretary
- Debra Torrison, Treasurer and Cambria-Friesland School Representative
- Jan Williams
- Catherine Jacob
- Katelin York
- Pam Braaksma
The library board meets on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm in the library.
Library Information and History
Our library has a very interesting and fact filled history. Learn about the happenings over the years the Jane Morgan Memorial Library has been up and running.
If you have any questions about this page or have noticed any errors please contact us at: (920) 348-4030.
We would be happy to help!