The mission of the Jane Morgan Memorial Library is to provide quality materials and services which fulfill educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the entire community in an atmosphere that is welcoming, respectful, and professional.
- Amanda Wakeman, Library Director
- Phyllis Baumgartner, Library Assistant
- Seth Cupery, Library Assistant
- Elora Flack, Library Assistant
- Glen Williams, President and Village of Cambria Representative
- Katelin York, Secretary
- Debra Torrison, Treasurer and Cambria-Friesland School Representative
- Jan Williams
- Catherine Jacob
- Mary Jones
- Pam Braaksma
The library board meets on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm in the library.
Jane Morgan Memorial Library Circulation Policy
Jane Morgan Memorial Library Collection Development Policy
Library Information and History
Our library has a very interesting and fact filled history. Learn about the happenings over the years the Jane Morgan Memorial Library has been up and running.
If you have any questions about this page or have noticed any errors please contact us at: (920) 348-4030.
We would be happy to help!