The Friends of Jane Morgan Memorial Library was established in 2021 to financially support the mission of Jane Morgan Memorial Library.
The mission of the Jane Morgan Memorial Library is to provide quality materials and services which fulfill educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the entire community in an atmosphere that is welcoming, respectful, and professional.
Meetings will be held bi-monthly in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
Exact days and times will be decided by the membership.
Membership is open to all individuals and organizations interested in supporting the library.
Dues will be collected to help fund our mission.
- Annual Individual: $10.00
- Annual Family: $20.00
- Annual Community Organization: $50.00
- Lifetime Individual: $150.00
- Lifetime Family: $250.00
- President-Jill Hahn
- Treasurer- Melissa Flores
- Secretary- Nancy Nehring
- Library Board Representative- Cathy Jacob
- Library Director- Tammy Smith