The Jane Morgan Memorial Library is delighted to offer curbside pick-up to our community beginning
Monday, April 27.
When possible, our ability to provide access to library materials is a fundamental service. Curbside pickup enables the Jane Morgan Memorial Library to meet this need for our community in a safe way. In our effort to protect the health of both our staff and patrons, curbside pickup will be offered
with the following guidelines.
We can accept returns only during open hours. Fines will not be assessed.
All items are not due until June 1 2020.
Curbside Pick-up Guidelines & Process
- Only items owned by the Jane Morgan Memorial Library can be requested. Items owned by other libraries are not available. The only exceptions to this are holds that patrons requested, and we received on their behalf before our closure. If you have holds waiting at the library, these can be requested.
- Reservation requests need to be placed by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (920) 348-4030. Staff are available to take these reservation requests between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Mondays and 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Thursdays. Please provide a reliable phone number when placing your order. Please have your library card available, if possible. If you do not have your library card, please be prepared to verify your account information in order to place your requests.
- At the time of order, you can immediately schedule a pick-up time. Pick-up times will be available from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Mondays and 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Thursdays. Staff must confirm your pickup time with you for your materials to be available. Items will be checked out to your card before you arrive for pick-up.
- There is a limit of 10 items for each pick-up. Books, audiobooks, DVDs, magazines and CDs for all ages are available for curbside pick-up.
- Only one pick-up per day is allowed.
- Pick-ups can be scheduled for drive-up or walk-up. For drive-up we ask that you park right in front of the library’s main entrance and STAY in your vehicle, while we place your items on the hood. For walk-up we will place a table with your items out by the front door with a note that has your initials. Staff will monitor behind the front door glass for your arrival.
Returns and the Book Drop
We will be accepting returns during this time, and our book drop will be outside from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Mondays and 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Thursdays only. You may continue to hold on to the items that you have checked out. All due dates are being pushed to June 1.
If you have any questions regarding our curbside pick-up services, email us at email@example.com
The Jane Morgan Memorial Library strives to provide you the best service possible.
Curbside assistance may evolve, as we go along.
We ask for your patience and flexibility as we work this out.
Thank you for all of your support! -Jane Morgan Memorial Library Staff
Here are some great resources to use while we are closed!
Libby is a new service, powered by OverDrive, designed to make finding, accessing, and reading eBooks easier than ever! Using this service with the Jane Morgan Memorial Library set as your library will not only help you get access to your books quickly, but it will help expand your local library. Libby is available for free on Google Play, the App Store, and on the Microsoft Store.
For more information about Libby, please click on the picture above.
For a quick guide on how to use Libby, please click here.